Not much new to report...Matt stills sleeps and sleeps (but is desperately trying to keep one eye open to watch all the basketball action!). The good news: WBC 0.5! YAY! We are loving the upward momentum!!! The doctor is hopeful that Matt will be discharged early next week.
Your cards, emails, posts, etc. continue to be a source of strength for not only Matt, but Ethan and I as well! THANK YOU!
Ethan started saying "ma-ma" yesterday! Ok, now I REALLY feel like a mom! :) My mom & I have had to buy baby food twice since we've been here (and I thought we started out with enough to get us through 3 weeks!). Little man is loving his 2 - 3 course meals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Matt, we last talked 6 months ago and I can't believe what a turn of events this is. I'm catching up on your blogs and am truly humbled and inspired by your courage. You are a fighter, stay positive and stay strong!
FLH,
OW Shober
Matt,
OF course we get almost daily reports through Vicki, but keep the faith. We're all behind you with prayers and love. Can't wait to give you a hug. Aunt Jan
Post a Comment