Monday, March 16, 2009

Day +12 Amazing News!

HCG: 90.5 - down from over 800!!

This is better news that we could've hoped for - during the previous 4 rounds of chemo at St. Joe's, Matt's HCG level never dipped below 503. Matt and I both hoped it would at least be under 500 and we are absolutely amazed at his progress!

Thank you for your prayers, thoughts, words of encouragement - they are working!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt, Just wanted to say hello and tell you that your GIPC family are all thinking and praying for you. You have always been here for us....and we are here for you. Some of the GIPC family are leaving for a Mission Trip in New Orleans next week. You will be in our thoughts as we do God's work there....Let's pencil you in for next March in N.O.....Stay strong..."we love ya MAN"
Robb Albrecht

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll be home in time for the Michigan basketball game Thursday night. I know Matt wouldn't miss Michigan's first tourney game in 11 years.

(I sent Matt a nice link to his past to his umich email account, so hopefully he can still access that)

Antoine

Jamie said...

This is fantastic news so I had to say congratulations! Emily and I continue to wish you health, strength, happiness, and a general mélange of delights - any and all you can get.

Strength and hope! - Jamie & Emily

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am so thrilled and happy for you all. You continue to be in our thoughts.

Megan

Anonymous said...

That's great news. It pains me to say it but I'll gladly root for Michigan on Thursday if it makes Matt feel a little better. No guarantees for the second round though.

Jake

Biddle Gallery said...

great news! spring is nearly here and the udays are coming home.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news Matt! I was just in the office on Monday and Jackie gave me the update and your blog address. Keep up the fight. Jeff and I are wishing you a speedy recovery.
-Colleen Streeter
PS- Your baby is adorable!!

www.katfoleyphoto.com said...

WOO HOO! michigan made it into the dance just for you.

Anonymous said...

Matt, Megan & Etan,
You are never far from our thoughts and prayers and this news has mde the day for us. Keep up the fight, you are an inspiration to us. But.....we have to say "GO Green"...sorry for that!
Keep fighting, Mike, Shirley & Jess