Monday, December 1, 2008

Ethan has teeth!

This morning after eating, Ethan bit my arm and I felt his 2 bottom teeth! (That's letters O & P for those of you scoring at home). They are definitely through the surface, but he's too squirmy for us to take pictures. Ethan will officially be 4 months old on this Friday, Dec. 5! Leave it to a dentist's son to get his teeth in early!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Elijah had his first rice cereal/breastmilk combo meal a day before Ethan, but his didn't result in any teeth coming in. Glad to hear Thanksgiving went well, and hope to see/hear you soon.
God Bless,
The Almeidas

Anonymous said...

Matt and Meghan, I just caught up on your blog. Not that I was expecting anything different, but what mature, gracious and sensible people you are!!My prayers are with you, Tammy Mans Ranck

lynn d. said...

Yeah! Look forward to seeing that.
What a blessing he has been during this time.