W 0.3
H 9.4
P 8
Matt is well rested this morning, thanks to that fentanyl drip. Matt is still pretty tired at this point and can barely keep his eyes open to help me write this post! I guess I'll give the guy a break and let him sleep! He also received another transfusion of platelets this morning.
Matt and I are anxiously counting down the days where we can jump in the car, get home and have our family together under one roof again. We are looking forward to resting once we are home, at least for a few weeks between this round of chemo and our next doctor's appointment. We have a lot of things to figure out and talk through. It's been so long since our lives have been "normal" that it is going to take us awhile to get readjusted to life. We still aren't fully unpacked in our new condo, much less having it baby-proofed! I'm confident we'll work through everything, especially with the love and support from all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad to hear he's still soldiering through it.... It'll take some time, but in the end, it'll all be well worth it!!
As someone who's battled chronic nosebleeds for the better part of my life, I understand how much they stink! (although mine are due to a completely different cause) Hopefully the platelets helped with that... I know what a pain it can be walking around with wadded-up tissues stuck to your face for hours at a time... In fact, I think he managed to give me one of those nosebleeds back in middle school... Not that I'm bitter or anything... ;) I'm sure that dodgeball to the face was an accident... ;) ;) :)
You are in the home stretch now. We are in awe of your strength and faith. We can't wait to see your little family filling a pew at church. Have an Easter filled with blessing and hope! Love, Dan and Jan H.
As always, we love you!! Can't wait until you're back. Smooches to all!
Amy
Glad you are feeling better Megan. It is good to hear that Matt is doing better as well. Hang in there!
Megan
Post a Comment