Megan, Ethan is getting so big. He's looking more and more like Dr. Matt. We've been praying this week for both of you to feel better. Hope you weekend is great. Theresa
Quite a handsome boy... I guess he gets it from his mom. Nice walker, Ethan! We have an old-school walker with 6 tiny wheels, and boy, can Elijah motor in that thing. We are always thinking of you guys. I was just recalling Isaac's surgery and how difficult it was. I recall somebody saying that God never gives us more than we can handle. This is an unfortunate complement from God to you all. If you weren't so adept at facing challenges, perhaps things would be easier; but you are obviously supremely capable and strong. FLH. Love, The Almeidas.
Such a happy looking boy! I'm sure he's like that all the time... They grow up so quickly; enjoy these times with him. Have a good weekend Megan, hope you're feeling better.
5 comments:
Megan,
Ethan is getting so big. He's looking more and more like Dr. Matt. We've been praying this week for both of you to feel better. Hope you weekend is great.
Theresa
Quite a handsome boy... I guess he gets it from his mom. Nice walker, Ethan! We have an old-school walker with 6 tiny wheels, and boy, can Elijah motor in that thing. We are always thinking of you guys. I was just recalling Isaac's surgery and how difficult it was. I recall somebody saying that God never gives us more than we can handle. This is an unfortunate complement from God to you all. If you weren't so adept at facing challenges, perhaps things would be easier; but you are obviously supremely capable and strong. FLH. Love, The Almeidas.
Such a happy looking boy! I'm sure he's like that all the time... They grow up so quickly; enjoy these times with him. Have a good weekend Megan, hope you're feeling better.
Gary Olsen
How come there are no shots of Ethan with Puffy? I mean P. Ditty Kitty is a celebrity. I'm surprised that there isn't a group shot with him in it.
Ethan is practically an adult now. Great. :)
Post a Comment