Friday, November 7, 2008

Thank you!

Well, I'm not sure where to begin with my thanks (this is from the nurse btw)....mom - you are a rock star! Thanks for sleeping on the couch! ;) Ethan misses grandma! Everyone - you know who you are!! THANK YOU for everything...and most importantly, your friendship! Matt and I couldn't do this without our family & friends!

Matt continues to be a good patient! :) So far, so good.

Little Ethan is crying in the background, so I better make this fast. Matt can't pick up Ethan yet, as the port in his arm is still healing. Ethan turned 3 months this past week & thought I would share pics. Thank you Foley!!!!!






































13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ethan is such a cutie! Can't wait to see him again (and you and Matt, of course) in just a few short weeks...
We send our love,
Diana and Fred

Dave Rowan said...

Great pictures of Ethan! There is a stong resemblance to his father. We all love him.
Uncle Dave

Anonymous said...

From Jesse Boggs
(his own words)

Dr. Matt,

I hope you will be back soon so you can take care of my teeth because you are the greatest dentist I have ever known.

Unknown said...

Hey, buddy!

Your little man is very handsome... Much more so than his pops! Our youngest is now 4 months old. I'm sorry that I didn't stop by while you were in Ann Arbor, but it sounds like you have a great support network. Of course if there is anything that I/we can help with, please let me know. My whole family and church are praying for your quick return to full health. Keep taking care of yourself and your family.

Love,

Almeida (and family)

Cara said...

Hey guys! Megan, Ethan looks just like you! So cute. Glad to hear things are going well with Matt. You are in our thoughts and prayers!
love,
Cara

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics of little Matt...oops Ethan!!

Anonymous said...

Matt,

What a brave individual you are. My dad sent me the blog and I am just so amazed by how you are dealing with this. I am inspired by your thoughts... I love that you said, "so I had a conversation with my cancer..."
Kick its ass Uday!
I think about you every day.
Take care,
Molly French (Parker)

Biddle Gallery said...

megan, matt and ethan,

my thoughts are with you and your family as we wish matt a speedy and full recovery. if you need help with anything, please let me know.

-karen

Anonymous said...

Matt,
I am thinking about you all the time. My offer to deliver food still stands. Just let me know when. Megan says it needs to be bland...I can handle that! I had so much fun holding Ethan a lot last weekend. It reminded me of football Saturdays when I babysat for you when you were his age. He looks soooo much like you did at his age. Your comments are inspiring to everyone, but are not surprising. You've always tackled everything you've done head on and with a positive attitude. I love you, Matt. Love, Aunt Jan

Anonymous said...

Megan and Matt,

I am so glad you sent me this link today. I have been thinking about you all for weeks and hoping for the best! Ethan is growing up and such a handsome little guy! Matt, you seem to be such a strong individual. You and Megan are in our prayers and thoughts daily.

Megan

Anonymous said...

Those cute cheeks will soon be trained into the muscles of a true musician ( aka a trumpet player).
-Andy
ps Emily says that our favorite pic of Ethan is the black and white one...I suppose she is right.

Anonymous said...

Those cute cheeks will soon be trained into the muscles of a true musician ( aka a trumpet player).
-Andy
ps Emily says that our favorite pic of Ethan is the black and white one...I suppose she is right.

bsloan2711 said...

Matt,
Your blogs have touched me deeply and I have selfishly drawn strength from reading them! I am thinking of you often and praying for your health and happiness everyday. Keep up the great work! All the best from afar...
The Sloan Family