We are all doing great, and having a good week at home. I have been feeling well since last Thursday. On Friday I felt pretty much back to normal, and am feeling great this week. It is nice to have a week at home without any trips to NYC, and with minimal appointments. I will get my blood checked on Friday in Ann Arbor to make sure my counts will allow me to have chemo on Monday in NY. I took the week off from running last week, but have gone twice this week.
Ethan is doing great, and ate his first corn-on-the-cob yesterday. He absolutely loved it! He continues to be very active and is beginning to eat us out of house and home. I don't know where he puts it all, but he is a bottomless pit.
We are using this week to relax a little bit, and to regroup after a couple of hectic weeks. We will be headed back to NY on Monday, and hope to fly with Corporate Angels again out of Columbus. We will find out on Thursday if they have a seat for us.
Until then, thank you for checking in on us and keeping us in your prayers.
6 comments:
Dr.Matt,
Ethan is a growing boy. My boys love corn on the cob too. We continue to pray for all of you everyday. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Theresa McCarthy
Love the pictures! My experience between boys and girls...boys just eat!! I thought that was something you had to deal with when they were teenagers, but our little guy can put it away too!
Glad you are feeling well and enjoying some peace and quiet! So glad that Ethan had a terrific birthday too! I love the Toledo Zoo...always had to have a picture on the statutes too. We should meet up there sometime!
Love to you all!
Megan
Hi M M & E!
I'm happy to see that you're having fun times and making great memories this summer. Your trip to NYC, though exhausting, seems to have gone well and the flight is ideal. I continue to keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers. Give my best to the family :)
Love, Kay Nevar
well deserved week at home.. hope it continues to be wonderful! love you kids.. happy anniversary!
The pictures are so cute! I can't believe he is already 1. It goes by so quickly. Keep fighting Matt. You are truly an inspiration. Pretty soon you'll have a few boys to eat you out of house and home. Please email us your new address. My email is kaciamurphy@yahoo.com.
Kacy and Bryan
Just wanted to send a note to let you know we're thinking about you guys and hope all went well this week with your trip to NYC.
By the way - could Ethan get any cuter?!?!
Hugs and prayers.
- Mary & Reg Witt
Post a Comment