Thursday, June 19, 2008

This Spot for Matt's Red Wings Photos





Matt went to one of the play-off games for the Stanley Cup and got some awesome shots! This spot is reserved for when he uploads some photos for you guys!



Yes, I finally got the photos uploaded, and you can see the rest of them at www.picasaweb.google.com/mattuday/


So how did I get tickets to game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals you ask? Well, my good friend Fred had tickets and was flying in for the game with his wife. I harassed him a little bit about not having a ticket for me, so he found some on eBay. If you know Fred, you know that he always has an angle. This time he found a pair of tickets being sold by someone in California, so he figured the price would drop as the seller ran out of time to ship the tickets to Michigan. Sure enough, he ended up getting the tickets for less than face value! Thanks Fred! It was an awesome game. Go Wings!!






No comments: