I am home, and feeling quite well. The scope and cryoablation went well yesterday. They were able to freeze everything and the bleeding has stopped again. They also gave me 2 more units of blood, so I have even more energy. Megan brought Ethan to pick me up at the hospital this morning and he was flirting with all of the nurses and was a popular little man. We had a nice lunch at Angelo's on the way home, and enjoyed dinner at my parents with my sister and nephew. It is fun to see the boys together.
That is all for now, I just wanted to let you all know that I am home and the procedure went well. I am ready to call it a night and enjoy a night back in my own bed. We have a busy weekend coming up. My sister is lecturing at a dental conference in Detroit tomorrow, so I will be there to heckle, I mean support, her. Of course this weekend is the UM/OSU game. Megan and I will be going to the game and tailgating. We have many friends coming in town and we look forward to seeing many of you.
Go Blue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Great news! Have a fabulous weekend!
Glad to hear that things have settled a bit. Have a great weekend! We'll be out of town, otherwise we'd stop by the tailgate to say, "Hi."
GO BLUE!
FLH.
Take Care,
The Almeidas
I second the above sentiments. Have a great weekend and enjoy the good times!
Jamie
Hope you guys had a great weekend with Fred in town. Except for, you know, the final score. At least the football team looked better than it has the past few games!
Go Blue! Take care,
Heather (Fred's "mom")
Hi Matt...
I was looking for you at the Review on Friday and heard you would be coming down in the afternoon not in the morning as planned. I saw you talking to Don Smith and then someone grabbed me to ask me a question...when I went to go find you, you had left already and Don had told me you were headed home to get some rest. I was so disappointed to have not caught up with you for a few minutes but so glad you had a chance to come down for a quick visit. I asked Don to send you my best but in case he forgot...I am sending you my thoughts. Hope you enjoyed the game as much as possible considering the outcome.
Wishing you and your entire family a Happy Thanksgiving and as always you are in my thoughts and prayers and continue to be my inspiration.
LIVESTRONG
Danielle Ruskin
Hi Matt!Sorry I missed you at the Detroit Review. I saw your father briefly. Love the pictures of your boy on the Blog. Cute kid!
Drew Eason
hey matt and megan,
thinking of you.
with love!
-karen
heartbroken for you. love you so much. home again.
Post a Comment