Still no baby! Matt's at work and I just wanted to let everyone know the update. Not going to write much here (especially since the internet just bugged out and lost my post). We'll keep you updated! Hopefully, the baby will be here tomorrow or early the next day!
5 comments:
The waiting must be unbearable for you, because it's unbearable for me! Keep checking my email waiting for then news. Sounds like tomorrow I'll have it! I'll be thinking of you.
ok, baby, it's your auntie foley, I just want to ask you to come now so your mom can have her birthday on may4, and yours on aug 4.. so it is really easy for us to all remember and get you lots of gifts...
Goodness gracious!! I certainly hope the rest of this day goes by quickly. In less than 24 hours your little peanut will be welcomed to this world!! Sending lots of wishes for a speedy labor and delivery :-)
Isn't today your anniversary? It would be very perfect if the baby was born today. I hope all goes well for you. P.S. I saw in one of your blogs you wanted to have the baby to get your brain cells back in order. Myra is 3.5 and my brain is still on the fritz. I think I say, "My brain is still on the fritz" at least twice a week. I'm learning to embrace this altered state! :)
hey , there is a baby now! a cute one!
www.katfoleyphoto.com
check blog to see some pics of the adorable little guy
Post a Comment