Sunday night and no baby. At least I started having contractions again - the past 2 days I haven't had any! Matt hopes I go into labor tonight...otherwise, he's scheduled to work all day tomorrow. Not intending to be mean, he said he didn't think he could take another day of waiting at home - the day "drags on" he says. Hmmm....that's EXACTLY how I have been feeling!
My feet are now so swollen that they woke me up at 5 a.m. throbbing. That's fun stuff.
Tuesday morning at 7:30 a.m. is the scheduled time for inducement. We'll let you know if the baby comes before then.
Thank you everyone for your comments & emails! :) It's nice to know you are all thinking about us!
P.S. On an exciting note...my brother Torren & his wife Liz made it in safely from Washington last night! They'll be here for 2 weeks to visit! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I keep checking the blog for baby news. Guess I'll have to wait just like everyone else. Hang in there Momma! Its totally worth the wait.
Post a Comment