Matt and I had our last "official" doctor's appointment today. If the baby doesn't come by next Tuesday, August 5, we'll be at the hospital at 7:30 a.m.
Here's the part that's TMI (too much information) & not for the faint of heart (so skip if you don't want to read):
But, the doctor did say today that I am 1 - 2 cm dialated, my cervix is half as long & "mushy" (so I think that means I'm 50% effaced) and my pelvic station is 3 (at 4, the baby is ready to come out). The doctor stripped my membranes and apparently almost burst my bag of waters right there in the office! She thinks that I'll probably have the baby sometime over the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the update! Sounds like the baby will be here VERY soon. Good luck - you will do great!
Yay!!! No doubt that Baby Uday is on the way! We can't wait to hear of "Peanut's" arrival.
so excited for you! every time Torren's phone rings I cross my fingers it's baby news!
This weekend works for us - so let's plan on that ;)
Post a Comment