Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Easter Bunny is eeeeeeeeeVIL!

We had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and I decided that I'm going to go ahead and STOP asking how much weight I've gained! Apparently, all that Easter candy (Cadbury eggs, specifically) added up to a whopping EIGHT pounds in four weeks!! (Also, this will be the last time I update the blog with the amount of weight I have gained.) YIKES! Good thing spring is around the corner...I need to do some serious walking!

The good news: little Peanut is doing great - heartbeat is strong! We have another appointment at the beginning of May.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan....I turned around when weighed the end of my pregnancies. You can have surges in weight gain. I know it is hard mentally to handle, but you are suppose to gain weight! :)

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful, healthy and glowing!!!! remember, we don't have little babies!! 10 pounders are the norm in our family! xoxo bls