Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Birthday Celebrations!

Tyler and I celebrated our birthdays together over the weekend - his a week late & mine a week early! We went to Tony Packo's (made famous on M*A*S*H by Jamie Farr) and had cake at Mom & Dad's. You'll notice that I needed a fire extinguisher to put out the flames & subsequent smoke (M & D - why didn't your smoke alarm go off??). Not sure why Ty didn't have candles on his cake too?! T, L & C - we missed you guys! We're looking forward to a Leo Birthday Bash in August!

(I'm into my 27th week in these pictures).












































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the 30s club, megan! the only drawback i can tell is the whole b-day candle thing. i didn't have candles on my cake, so it is nice to see how it would have looked....hilarious!

lookin' good!

Torren said...

my god! you're hugely pregnant.

Anonymous said...

for those inquiring minds...tyler had candles on his actual birthday birthday cake... if you look closely, megan used up all the candles in the house! looking good for 30! xoxo us