Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank you, Kristen!

Please check out this column written by Kristen Shamus in today's Free Press. Kristen, thank you so much. We have been touched by your columns about us.

http://www.freep.com/article/20091215/COL26/912150370/1234/Cancer-took-his-life-but-not-his-spirit

5 comments:

Cara said...

Thanks for posting this link, Megan. That is a lovely article.

Anonymous said...

Although, I never had the opportunity to meet Matthew. His blog and dedication to his life and family have touched my heart in more ways than one. May god bless you on this great loss of a loved one!

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz. The Harris family wanted to offer our deepest condolences. I am saddened that I never got to meet him, but from everything I have read, and from what mom said he sounded like a great man!

I am deeply sorry for your loss,

Andy

Anonymous said...

Megan,

It was so good to talk to you last night and so nice to read this article this morning. Matt was a very special person and will remembered by many for the the wonderful person he was and the courageous battle he fought. Love to you!

Megan

Nick Hura said...

http://thoughtsonafriend.blogspot.com/2009/12/where-to-begin.html

This is a link to my new (and only) blog. It is a summation and chronicle of my friendship with Matt. I hope it can also be a place for others to share their memories. Thank you. My deepest love to Megan, Ethan and the Uday family.