Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some Information

First, I just want to say that I am touched and overwhelmed knowing that Matt's army of supporters are traveling to Michigan for this weekend.

For those of you who have children you will be bringing this weekend: There will be 3 adults watching kids in the lounge/kitchen area downstairs at the funeral home from 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. Friday. On Saturday, there will be nursery attendants at the church from 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.

Also, if you saw Nick Hura's comment on my last blog entry, I encourage you to start jotting some memories or stories about Matt down. We are going to ask everyone at the memorial service to share their memories and photos to be compiled into a book for Ethan.

To Rudy, Mark & Sammy: I wish I had known what was in the box you sent, I would've recorded Ethan's reaction for you! Ethan had the biggest smile on his face & he let out a little giggle...and immediately emptied the box. Will you please email me your addresses? meganuday@gmail.com