Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 27 Dad & Peanut Play!

Last night, as Matt and I were lying in bed trying to sleep, Peanut was ready to play! (I have a feeling this is a good indication of how our future nights will go). Dad and Peanut exchanged a series of high-5's while Matt sang and talked to the baby. I'll have to teach Dad not to get the baby riled up before bedtime! Just because Matt was done playing & ready for bed, didn't mean that Peanut was! Makes it hard for Mom to fall asleep!!!

The baby definitely has less room to move around now (the baby is approximately 16 inches long and weighs about 3 1/2 lbs). The movements have become more of a jab, than a soft bump every now and then.

I'm nearing the end of my 31st week and we have another doctor's appointment this afternoon. It won't be long now! Hmmm....wonder if that crib is on the way yet??!

No comments: