For Valentine's Day, Matt and I went to the newly renovated Detroit Institute of Arts & out to dinner at Giovanni's in Detroit.
Matt couldn't help but to take a couple pictures of me, wearing my new maternity clothes (thanks, mom, for standing in the store for 2 hours, while I tried on every article of clothing!). This picture was taken at the beginning of my 17th week.
For those of you who would like a close-up.
4 comments:
Oh baby! Megan, you're doing one of the most beautiful things right now - creating another human who will make the world a better place by being in it (just as his/her parents have done). You look wonderful.
aww, I love the blog! Megan, you look great! and this way I can know how things are going! not that my husband doesn't tell me everything of course ;)
hey guys! looking good, megan! that's a cute top and i am sure your mom was a champ because i can imagine you tried on hundreds of outfits :)bet matt was grateful not to have to be a fashion consultant. hope all is well!!!
This is such an exciting time for the two of you. It brings back memories. I am very excited to meet 'Baby Uday' and begin my Grandma duties of loving and spoiling. I already know that this child will be perfect in my eyes. With parents like the two of you he/she is a very luck little person.
Post a Comment